And we're back! We hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas and enjoyed your New Year. We are back with some super exciting announcements and challenges, keep reading to find out all the details!
You MUST BOOK.
Monday the 22nd of January to 26th of February.
St. Mary's, Dubbo
5.45pm to 6.30pm
$70 to be paid night one.
WHAT IS IT?
Zumba Toning is a fabulous class where we use light hand weights, we work on core strength and it’s an over all body toning work out that is super easy to follow.
Perfect for beginners or if your wanting to add to your health and fitness routines.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS CHALLENGE
To be apart of this challenge you will be expected to attend at least 2 Zumba classes per week (we have many to choose from).
January 15th, 2018
$60 to join (non refundable) plus your Zumba classes - $12 per class.
- You will be added to my online support group.
- You will be weighed and measured Monday nights x3, night 1, night 4 and night 8.
- $100 worth of free classes is the Prize for the winner !
- We will do before and after incentive photos.
- Possible nutritional referral dependent on interest.
- We are looking at doing an optional workshop on shopping and weekly food prep during the challenge (date to be decided).
- We are also looking into organising a group to participate in the park run/walk together.
- I’ve managed to organise an Aqua Zumba class at half price for my challengers only at the RSL Club.
- We encourage you to support each other in classes and online or to even buddy up with a friend or make a new friend in class, we will also make ourselves available to you with questions and support.
- We will keep it fun with some little challenges and incentives through the 8 weeks.
This is a fun supportive and very achievable challenge and for the first time in the 8 years I’ve been doing Zumba, I myself will be joining the challenge along side of you. This challenge we are focusing on getting back on track and being the best you possible. I will share my own weight loss and health journey with you and share some of our past challengers successes!