We are so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude for those of you have contributed towards our Liberty Swing Fundraiser. The generosity of the Dubbo community and others outside of Dubbo has been absolutely incredible. Due to the outstanding contributions we have received, we want to thank you all through a little blog post.
First of all, we want to thank our biggest contributors towards our fundraiser - the committee for MAAS Titan Macquarie Mudrun. These guys chose to donate a massive $10,000 towards our $20,000 goal, that is literally half of the swing paid for!! There are honestly no words to truly describe how blessed and thankful we are, our hearts are full with so much happiness and joy.
We also send our biggest appreciations and thank you to Challenge Community Services who have donated $2,000. Also a huge thanks to Leading Edge Computers, The Garden Hotel Fishing Club, The Dubbo Stampede and C.J. Honeysett Property Developments for donating an incredible $1,000 EACH into our GoFundMe Page.
We would also like to thanks Monika and John Marrosizky and Wayne Ashfield from Ashfield Apiaries who each donated $500 and The Dubbo Show Society who kindly donated $200. You guys are awesome.
As you know, we are running a few fundraiser events- such as our Black Tie Bingo/Trivia Night. We have asked the community for donations to be used in a raffle/auction. The generosity has been amazing and we want to thank all of those who have contributed.
* Monika Marosszeky and Uncle Squeak - These guys have kindly donated Fine Silver Proof 2000 Lunar Dragon Coins (1 x 2oz, 1 x 1oz and 1 x 1/2oz). The retail at present is approximately $350!
* Justine Richards from Regand Park Childcare Centre - Justine has donated DoTerra Oils and diffuser pack valued at $200 as well as a beautiful fleece blanket, perfect for snuggling in on those colder nights.
* Sal Yeomans from #YouFitness who has donated a ten class membership as well as a personal training session valued at $235!
* Dubbo Regional Theatre and Convention Centre - The team have generously donated a family pass (two adults, three children) to 'Erths Prehistoric Aquarium, valued at $120
* Nickie from Rave Hair Design who has donated two vouchers for a shampoo, cut and blowdry, valued at $50 each
* Chris Barnes, Sally Robins and the team from Protect Fit - These guys have donated two huge boxes of 100% waterproof, disposable car seat covers. We haven't counted them yet but there has to be at least 200, maybe even more of them in these boxes!
* Carol Macalpine - Carol is an absolute gem. She has bought numerous products (which would have cost a small fortune) and has taken the time to create SEVEN hampers to be auctioned/raffled off. The hampers included are;
- Ladies Pamper Pack - Male Pamper Pack - Baby Hamper - Cleaning Gift Pack
- Linen Hamper Pack -Family Movie Night Hamper - BBQ Hamper
* Tam Orchard and Al - These guys have donated an incredible framed artwork consisting of 80's Rock Star Football Players and Tina Turner. Perfect for a bar, games room or man cave!
* Tam Orchard and Stacey Bohm from The Pamper Lounge - The girls have donated two pamper packages to be auctioned off - trust me, I know from experience that these guys are magical!
- Package One: 60 minute Relaxation Facial and a Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, valued at $100
- Package Two: Two Hour Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage. Scrub and Clay Body Mask and Signature Collagen Facial and Collagen Eye Treatment + Hot Oil Scalp Massage. Value at $250.
* Orana Mall Pharmacy - The pharmacy team have donated a lovely Natio Gift Pack valued at $35.
* Fiona Quinn - Fiona has donated an absolutely stunning quilt laced with incredible detail. It's definitely one of a kind!
* Lyn Welling - Lyn is one of my Aqua Zumba Participants. She has donated a beautiful river painting.
* Janelle Bailey from Janelle's Nail and Beauty - Janelle is my nail artist and does an incredible job, she truly is an artist. She has generously donated a gift voucher valued for $100.
* Luke Fitzgerald manager of Woolworths of Orana Mall - Luke has kindly donated 4 x $50 wish giftcards to be used at Woolworths.
* Alison Young - I received a package in the mail from Alison consisting of two beautiful scarves with matching ribbons. I'm holding on to these ones to give to a couple of my special needs participants, they will love it!
* Reading Cinemas - This fantastic business have donated 4 x movie vouchers, how awesome!
* The Grapevine Cafe - Tim and the team have donated 2 x $25 vouchers. Their food is amazing, I 100% recommend visiting!
Amanda Foley from Kidzoo - I seriously can't get over this prize. Amanda has generously donated 2 x yearly passes for up to THREE children! This is valued at a massive $936.00!!!
* Stacey Bohm and her mother from Graziers Table - The team at Graziers Table are going to be running a cupcake drive for our charity event night! I'm so excited about this one because I definitely have a sweet tooth! Contact Stacey from Graziers to get your orders in, only $30 with all proceeds going towards The Liberty Swing!
You may have noticed that the community has blown us away with the amount of support and donations we have received in such a short amount of time. We believe that we will easily raise the $20,000 for the Liberty Swing. Due to this, we have been discussing what we will do with the surplus. At the moment we are currently looking into installing a high-low change table in the amenities at The Gardens as a possibility. Keep checking back here for more updates!!